We are a reliable NY painting company that can handle all of your home painting needs. Fill out our online form answering a few questions about your painting project to get started. In just a few minutes, you’ll receive a custom quote that includes all paint, supplies, and labor costs.
Paintzen has completed a number of successful projects on Long Island, from Nassau to Suffolk. Thanks to our unparalleled customer service and highly skilled contractors who are known to provide quality work and professionalism, we have earned a stellar reputation as a house painting company. Client satisfaction is always our top priority. Your personal project coordinator will provide Long Islanders with the top-rated service they deserve from the moment we deliver your custom quote to its completion.
Painting your home’s interior is the easiest way to transform your home’s appearance. Our interior house painting services are equipped to handle all your painting needs, whether you need to paint the entire house or just have the living room painted in this year’s PPG paint color of the year.
An Overview of the Painting Process
House painting long island is a weekend-only job. Painting your house can become overwhelming when you consider all the steps and tools you need. This is an overview of how Paintzen makes the process easier.
- Choose Your Paint Color: Choosing your paint color may be more challenging than you thought. With all the different shades of white and seemingly endless choices, where do you begin? Paintzen’s samples portal provides a curated selection of our favorite paint colors.
- Cover the area: We do not want dust or paint to get into areas where it shouldn’t. Our house painters begin by covering the floors and furniture in the space with drop cloths and plastic.
- As a smooth wall surface provides better adhesion, our house painters will then prep the surfaces before painting.
- We will next apply your new quality paint by our expert house painters. Our painters will make sure to work quickly and efficiently in this step depending on the surface and the paint.
- After-Paint Clean-up: Our painters will make sure your house looks new after we’ve painted it.
Painting Different Types of Spaces
Having said that, painting the walls is relatively easy when you are just doing a simple coat. However, there are several surfaces to paint that need more nuance than we realize: wainscoting, doors, trim and crown molding, and cabinets. If you choose to paint different rooms, you will need to choose finishes that are appropriate for those rooms.
- Bedroom Painting: It doesn’t get more personal than this. The bedroom is the most personal space in our lives. Why not paint it with the care it deserves?
- Bathroom Painting: As one of the smallest rooms in our homes, the bathroom is usually overlooked when decorating. However, it needs love and attention, too. In addition to beautifying your bathroom, the right paint will extend its lifespan.
- Kitchen Painting: A simple coat of paint can have a significant effect on the appearance of your kitchen. A paint job can be an affordable way to renovate your kitchen, no matter if you are painting the cabinets or painting the walls.
- Living Room Painting: To make the living room the welcoming place it should be, it takes a bit more care and attention. Coordinating the decor with that is equally important.
- Hallway Painting: It’s possible that we use our hallways more than any other space in the house. Therefore, you should paint it with durable paint that can withstand all the traffic.
- Color Your Entryway: Everyone enters through the entryway, so make a good first impression by choosing the right color.
Services for painting residential homes
With Paintzen’s interior house painting service, you can complete your painting project quickly and easily. It shouldn’t be a hassle to paint your house. That’s why Paintzen has simplified the professional painting experience to make it easier than ever before. Your house painting project will be handled by our painters and we will make sure the job is done well.
Adding a fresh coat of paint can transform the interior of a home completely. Painting your walls can dramatically improve your space, whether your goal is to hide wear and tear or to embrace new design trends.
Find a House Painter Near You
There is no need to deal with multiple estimates and spend time on walkthroughs with painters! Online or over-the-phone bookings are available. Besides getting a house painter, you will also get a dedicated Project Coordinator for your project. No matter what changes you need to make or questions you have about your paint job, they will be available to help you.