Theatre FX sells a well-liked collection of pyrotechnics accessories called Pyrowizard. This specific Pyrowizard Electronic Flash Wand was designed to serve two functions. It is capable of launching a stunning ball of flame up to 15 feet on its own. Then it explodes with a dramatic glow. For much used within the same performance, it immediately resets.
This effect may also be used to distract the audience while you reset another trick or as a visual flourish. After some practice, you may also use it to ignite other Pyrowizard effects.
Always act responsibly when using special effects!
(1) MG01 Pyrowizar Electronic Flash Gun
(1) FP01 Pyrowizar Flash Paper – 4 sheets 8″x9″
(1) FP11 Pyrowizar Flash Cotton – 4 gram carton
(1) IG21 1.5 Volt Glo-Plug
You can add a magical FLASH and BANG to any area of your presentation to add a dramatic touch with simply a flick of the wrist! At your command, a stunning metal magic wand fires a flash and a booming report from either end! The wand only fires twice before you have to reload; all you have to do is flip it over and flick your wrist one more to shoot it. User manuals are provided.
Magicians may use this wand to highlight an effect in their performances! The wand may be used in a variety of various situations, such as theatrical productions, TV advertisements, and picture sessions, particularly for a magical appearance. In essence, a metal component within the wand rubs up against the cap to activate the Flash Paper.
Unconventional Electric Flash Wand
You will require Pyrowizard Flash Paper, Pyrowizard Flash Cotton, and one AA alkaline battery, which are not included in the first purchase, to effectively perform the visual fire effects of this item. In addition, you must be 18 years old to place an order.
You may also add the sparkling powder to boost each fireball’s visual impact. While being tiny enough to conceal in your palm, the Pyrowizard Electronic Flash Gun produces an effect that will stun everyone. A fireball is launched 10 to 15 feet away! The firearm is simple to load and use and full instructions are included. No specialized knowledge or training is needed. Your outstretched fingers seem to have fired the blazing fireball.
The Pyrowizard Electronic Flash Gun is included in this kit, along with enough Pyrowizard Flash Paper and Pyrowizard Flash Cotton to fire it 16 times. Additionally, a spare 1.5V Glo-plug is included. For storage and exhibition, the contents are contained in a lovely box made of transparent acrylic.
Please take note that the following supplies are needed to use this wand:
- Single Shot Caps #BF07, 96 shots per card (one cap per end for each use). This produces the Bang and ignites the Flash Paper, which causes the wand’s end to flash with fire. These caps are similar to the little red caps used in children’s toy guns, and they can occasionally be created in a ring of eight or on a strip.
- Flash Paper #4 Sheets in Envelope (#LF03, roughly 8″ by 9″ square—you could tear a little piece to fit inside the wand from these sheets) or Flash Paper #LF02 Pad (a small sheet approximately 2 inches by 2 inches each end/per shot is needed). Or you may use Flash Cotton alone. Some performers utilize the Flash Cotton in addition to the Flash Paper as a second primer. When loaded initially, the Flash Cotton helps in the advancement of the Flash Paper.
The Bang Flash Wand Can Be Used for an assortment of Things.
- Dramatic plays
- Magic Tricks
- Rock and roll bands
- Corporate Events & Meetings
- Athletic events
- Circus Skits
- Sacred Theatre
- Halloween decoration
- TV and film productions
How it Works
The end of the metal wand contains a little piece of Flash paper in it, which is ignited by a simple kid safety cap that can be obtained in many toy stores. It takes less than a minute to load the wand, which is quite straightforward. The wand has detachable ends that screw off. After loading the Cap into one end at the designated location, you screw this end back onto the wand’s main body and repeat with the second end. A metal piece within the wand strikes the cap when your wrist is flicked sort of downward or across your body, which ignites the flash paper and causes it to fire out of the wand.
Read Also -: 5 Reasons to Get a Wireless Charger for Your iPhone